Is chemically equivalent to SYLGARD® 309 SILICONE SURFACTANT .
*These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Active Content = 100 %
- Cloud Point = 3 Deg C
- Flash Point, Closed Cup > 100 Deg C
- Freezing Point < 0 Deg C
- HLB Ratio = 12 %
- Kinetic / Kinematic Viscosity = 40 Centistokes
- Shelf Life = 1080 Days
- Solids Content = 100 %
*For further details on the suitability of this product for food contact applications, please refer to the Food Regulatory Profile.
United States FDA Regulations
- This product shall meet the requirements of the E.P.A. regulation "Code of Federal Regulations 40 CFR" concerning "Tolerances and Exemption from Tolerances for Pesticide Chemicals in or on Raw Agricultural Commodities" under Section 180.910: "Inert ingredients used pre- and post-harvest; exemptions from the requirement of a tolerance." (Prior to April 28th 2004 this was section 180.1001(c))
- This product has been assessed and does not comply with any US FDA food contact regulations.
European Union Food Regulations
- This product can NOT be used in compliance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food, as last amended with Regulation (EU) No 1416/2016.
- This product can NOT be used in compliance with Framework Resolution ResAP (2004) 1 on Coatings intended to come into contact with foodstuffs (Adopted by the Committee of Ministers on 1st December 2004 at the 907th meeting of the Minister’s Deputies).
- This product can NOT be used in compliance with Swiss Ordinance of the FDHA on Materials and Articles (RS 817.023.21) of 23 November 2005, Section 8b on Packaging Inks.
- This product can NOT be used in compliance with German BfR Recommendation XV on Silicone for food contact (BfR-Empfehlungen XV zu Silicone).