Is chemically equivalent to DOW CORNING® Z-6030 SILANE .
*These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Boiling Point = 190 Deg C
- Color Colorless to pale yellow
- Flash Point, Closed Cup = 138 Deg C
- Kinetic / Kinematic Viscosity = 2.5 Centistokes
- Molecular Weight - Estimated = 248.35 g/mol
- Purity = 98 %
- Refractive Index = 1.43
- Specific Gravity @ 25C = 1.04
*For further details on the suitability of this product for food contact applications, please refer to the Food Regulatory Profile.
United States FDA Regulations
- 21 CFR Section 177.2465: "Polymethylmethacrylate/poly(trimethoxysilylpropyl)methyacrylate copolymer".
European Union Food Regulations
- Thank you for your inquiry. Dow Corning Europe does not support nor recommend the use of this product in food contact applications. Dow Corning has other products that may be used in food contact applications in Europe. Please contact your local Dow Corning Application Engineer or Technical Information Center so they can help you find a product that will fit your application needs.