XIAMETER® Brand Oxime Sealants
XIAMETER oxime sealants are one-part room-temperature vulcanizing (RTV) silicone sealants suitable for a wide range of applications.
Features And Benefits
- One-component sealant for ease of use
- Cures to a tough, flexible elastomer
- Non-acidic cure enables use on a variety of substrates
- General purpose sealing and bonding
- Space-filling rubber adhesive
- Formed-in-place gaskets
- Caulking and sealing window and door frames, siding, trim, skylights, gutters, vents and
- Sealing of some plastics and vinyls
- Condensation cure occurs at room temperature upon exposure to moisture in air
- Oxime cure chemistry produces a non-acidic byproduct
Help Your Customers Get The Most Out Of XIAMETER Sealants
Proper use and preparation are key to long-lasting sealing performance. Learn tips and techniques to maximize sealant performance.
For high-performance silicone building sealants and structural glazing sealants, look to Dow Corning® brand sealants. Discover the exciting possibilities of Silicones in the Construction Industry (PDF: 89 KB). Visit dowcorning.com/construction to find construction sealant product and service information.
We believe these are accurate descriptions of the typical uses for XIAMETER sealants, but it is your responsibility to thoroughly test products in your specific applications to determine performance, efficacy and safety.