XIAMETER® Brand Alkoxy Sealants
XIAMETER alkoxy sealants are one-part, room-temperature vulcanizing (RTV) silicone sealants suitable for a wide range of applications.
Features And Benefits
- Ready-to-use, one-component sealant
- Can be used in geographic regions where use of oxime sealants is restricted
- Low odor
- Neutral cure enables use on sensitive substrates
- General purpose sealing and bonding
Space-filling rubber adhesive
- Formed-in-place gaskets
- Caulking and sealing window and door frames, siding, trim, skylights, gutters, vents and pipes
- Condensation cure occurs at room temperature upon exposure to moisture in air
- Alkoxy cure chemistry produces a neutral byproduct, typically an alkyl or methyl alcohol
Help Your Customers Get The Most Out Of XIAMETER Sealants
Proper use and preparation are key to long-lasting sealing performance. Learn tips and techniques to maximize sealant performance.
We believe these are accurate descriptions of the typical uses for XIAMETER sealants, but it is your responsibility to thoroughly test products in your specific applications to determine performance, efficacy and safety.